December 25, 2012

On Mother's Day

IMG_0459 

December 22nd is my country's national mother's day. We only got each other since there's only the two of us left in the house now. Sometimes I just hate so many annoying things she does but I don't even need to say how much I love her. I'm not a really romantic kind of person, I mean I can, but it's hard to give her a casual hug or something like that, without being affected by her sentimental response. I'd rather write down my feelings and honestly I still feel the same about the whole thing as when I wrote this post a year ago. Please read. :)



chores

So on mother's day I went along with my mother and aunt for some shopping. Yep, shopping with Mama. I usually prefer to stay home doing chores, but I needed to buy some stuffs and there's nothing to do at home, so there I went. It was exhausting, of course, following her around when she's stopping at every single stand. Okay, I exaggerated a bit, but that's just boring.


MHM_1121222132416 MHM_1121222162253
Hanging out with Iron Man and Thor by noon, walking through the floods by the afternoon. 


And just in time when we're about to leave, the rain poured so heavily along with strong winds I thought I witnessed a strom. So we're stuck in the mall. At our way back to my uncle's place, we literally walk through the flood. It was raining so heavily for maybe two hours (but no, we didn't wait for the rain for two hours) and resulting in floods and traffic jam everywhere. We stayed until dusk and insist on going home instead of spending the night there. It was such a struggle to get home and I was already thinking about going back to my uncle's, but we made it! What a random day. And I totally deserved that double cheeseburger at the end of the day.

.......


afternoon delight

We're having a week off college but when we come back, we have papers waiting for us and also two weeks before finals. I'm casually freaking out here. The future is near!!! I'm so scared. Excited but scared. Anyway, on the last Wednesday before the year end holiday, we took a quiz on the last class of the day and got home a bit early. The light was stunning so I pulled out my phone and capture the moment instantly. Lily said something like, 'As if an angel just came down...' and we laughed.



MHM_1121219184219

And talking about that old girl, Lily... it's her birthday today! Happy birthday, Lily ! We totally had fun posting photos of her on Instagram to embarrass her. Sorry, Grandma Lily! Yes, I took some of those embarrassing photos but I'm not the one posting them! Hahaha :p


And to all of you who celebrate it, I wish you guys a merry Christmas and happy holidays! :)
Coming back soon with an update about my hair (yes, I chopped them off again). See yaaaaaaaaaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!