August 8, 2016

Playtime at Cutie Cats Cafe

Cutie Cats Cafe Young Just napping by the door OhhhhhhBeen wanting to make this post and another English post... And I just learned that today, August 8 is actually International Cat Day?? Which only makes it even more perfect for the occasion. Haha. So my friend Ochi and I both like cats. Our friends Ira and Kak Adel... not so much. They’re not afraid of them, but they’re also not that really fond of them. So I was a bit surprised that they want to come along. It was my first visit and having a cat of my own really turned me into a cat lady (I mean, DUH...). We went there after work and just reserved our spot for an hour playtime with the cats. Honestly, they’re all adorable and their fur is clean and fluffy. Except maybe for the one Maine Coon in the cage. I forgot to ask what’s wrong with him/her, but I presume that one is sick. And there was one gorgeous Bengal who won’t come down from that cat highway thing and just took a nap there. 
 

There was a situation around my bag. Luna peed on it once and make me have to wash it twice. Twice! I like to think that it’s all clean, but I guess male cat’s urine have really strong scent that still lingers for a bit. So this one female cat sniffs it, won’t stop sniffing, and won’t even let her friends approach the bag closer. Which make me feel weirdly flattered...
  That faceAww Nice decorations Gorgeous She was really into my bag Kitties Bracelet / Necklace? The rules And into a pair of flip-flopTechnically, it’s a cafe so they have a lot of options for drinks and cakes. And you can buy snacks for the cat, as well. A lot of the cats were busy taking a nap. It was disappointing for my friend, but I know their sleeping schedule. It was still fun and definitely have that therapeutic effect, at least on me. It was located at Kemang, across Food Garden. So after the visit, we decided to have dinner there. Kak Adel had to leave first so Ira have to endure all the conversations me and Ochi had about cats. Like, we would take about other things, but then I would mention the cat again and we would take about those damn cute cats again. Hehehehe. I will leave you with the happy expression I had while I was there, captured by Ochi and Ira. 
  Me and my new friendsBahahahaha my face

Head to my Flickr page for more photos! HAPPY INTERNATIONAL CAT DAY! 🐾

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!