August 20, 2016

Luna is Turning 1 Year Old!

I got my cat, Luna, on November 18th 2015. You might think it’s weird that I remember the date precisely, but apart from sentimental reason, it’s actually quite important to help tracking his vaccine schedule. He was three months old, so he was born in August. I don’t really know on what date, we didn’t ask. But I’d like to just set August 18th as his birthday. So he turned 1 year old... :’) 

I feel like we’ve gone through a lot? I feel sorry when I think of how we have to leave him alone when we have to go to work. I’m also really sorry that we thought he was a female (blame the vet!) and generally for always messing up with him. I love him so much. He’s my first pet and will always be special to me, even though sometimes he choose to pee somewhere outside the litter box. 

I took a lot of photos and clips of him, so I decided to make this messy video from those clips. I haven’t edit a new video in a loong time and I used to do it with different software. So I learned a thing or two about Adobe Premiere Pro in the process. Happy birthday, Luna! Me love you!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!