June 27, 2016

55 Random Thoughts on Season 6, Episode 10 of Game of Thrones, “The Winds of Winter”

This post is full of spoilers. You’ve been warned.


I can’t believe it is already 10 weeks since we begin with the new season. And I’m dreading the long wait ahead until the new one begins next year. Anyway... I’m quite happy that this season ends well, not awfully like Season 5. Well, sure a lot of people died, but it was just nice, you know?

I have to watch it again because a lot of things are going on. Also, I woke up like 7 minutes after the episode begun (it’s 8 am here). K. Here we go. 

  1. The opening credits has always been interesting, especially when they have new places. But today I’m just really happy to see the Stark’s direwolf back on Winterfell.
  2. Anyhow... Is it just me or Cersei and Margaery’s dress look similar?
  3. Dude. Loras! What was exactly Margaery’s plan for Loras? It breaks my heart when he said he’ll never marry because honestly he probably only ever loved Renly. :(
  4. Oh, now he has that awful mark on his forehead.
  5. Uh huh this smells like smokes already. Cersei will burn the whole city to the ground? I thought we’ll see that on the next season. 
  6. Brother Lancel is following a little kid to the dungeon. Wouldn't do that if I were you.
  7. I don’t even like Grand Maester Pycelle but it is so mean to make these little children/spies to do it.
  8. That’s a lot of wildfire. Cersei’s really going to burn the whole city??
  9. Stubborn, arrogant Sparrow. Margaery is clever, all right. Save yourself and your family, Margaery! 
  10. Except of course, freaking Faith Militants.
  11. Woot tiny candles.
  12. Why did Lancel insist on blow the candles off? Like, why not put it off with your hands, maybe?
  13. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Oh, okay, only the great sept then.
  14. Poor Septa Unella. What did exactly they did to her?
  15. Oh, Tommen... I would probably just want to die right then if I were him.
  16. Aaand he was thinking the same thing. Oh man, Cersei’s prophecy is almost complete!
  17. Ugh we’re at The Twins again. Other places are also dark, but this place is just so gloomy and unhappy. 
  18. Shut up already, Walder Frey.
  19. Cersei didn’t even shed a tear for Tommen? Like, the tears are making her eyes glazy but didn’t fall. Man...
  20. I would probably react the same way as Sam if I see that kind of library.
  21. No women or children. Okay. But do you have a waiting room?
  22. Ahhh back at Winterfell... I’m still trying to get used to this. The Starks! Back in Winterfell!
  23. When Davos said Shireen was like his own daughter... :(
  24. But do tell me, Davos, what kind of wood was that?
  25. The Davos x Melisandre ship is broken.
  26. I’m really happy that Sansa didn’t actually trust Littlefinger and that she apologized to Jon...
  27. I want to ship Jon and Sansa sooo bad but that doesn’t seem right.
  28. “Winter is here.” And cue the House Stark music. And they’re laughing about that phrase. I’m gonna cry.
  29. I almost forgot that Olenna wasn’t in King’s Landing.
  30. VARYS! For God’s sake, he only said “Fire and blood” but that’s pretty chilling.
  31. I’ve been feeling a little off about Daario because he’s overconfident sometimes. And he takes it pretty well.
  32. I agree with this tweet. I think we all need Tyrion to help us through break-up(s).
  33. Awwww Tyrion. Look at his face when Dany put the pin on. :’))
  34. Hmmmm Frey pies.
  35. Holy shit, Arya!!I didn’t saw that coming! How did she get there so fast? She stole a face from the hall?? But bravo, Arya!
  36. Is this show making me a terrible person? 
  37. “It’s a pretty picture.” BAHAHAHAHAH.
  38. He’s calling Sansa my love... I’m glad Sansa just walked away. I was afraid she’s turning a lot more like Littlefinger.
  39. Fuck yessssss Tower of Joy. Fucking finally.
  40. GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEE!!
  41. Holy shit.
  42. Lyanna is sooo beautiful.
  43. Promise me, Ned.
  44. Ned has such a hard time processing this information.
  45. He’s opening his eyes! Wow such dark eyes and it’s all focused on his eyes.
  46. Dude, I think they’re going to transition the scene into adult Jon’s eyes, for the sake of confirming it.
  47. IT FUCKING DID. I’M SUCH AN EMOTIONAL WRECK RIGHT NOW. AND THE MUSIC IS MAKING IT WORSE. IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL. *crying*
  48. I mean, they didn’t really say that Rhaegar is the father. But consider the R+L=J theory confirmed, right? Right??? *crying some more*
  49. Lyanna Mormont is a tough little beast. I want to name him my queen.
  50. Remember when Tormund said “Jon is no king” in the previous episode and now he’s King in the North?
  51. He’s probably had enough with all the leadership though... hahahaha.
  52. Cersei dressed up for her own coronation. Of course. Did she get the crown made with a design she specifically chose?
  53. About the crown, I really like it. But I think the Baratheons (including Tommen and Margaery) have the most beautiful ones. Especially Renly.
  54. I swear, the way Cersei and Jamie’s stare met was so full of electric charge. And not in a good way. Now that Cersei is the Mad Queen, I really want the rest of the theory to be true. (more on that later)
  55. So after 6 seasons, Daenerys is finally sailing to Westeros. It gave me goosebumps. There are so many behind her!

So about the Mad Queen... In her prophecy, Cersei will die after all of her children, in the hands of Valonqar and I really want it to be Jaime. It’s gonna be a lot of more tragic if it was indeed Jaime who has to end her. And not to mention, he has to kill the Mad King Aerys before he burned King’s Landing and then finally ending Targaryen reign. If Jaime eventually kills Cersei (which I think will happen next season), it will make way for another Targaryen to rule. Tragic, right? And the music in this episode is just superb.

Okay, okay. Let me just say, again, that I’m glad the season didn’t end with a horrible cliff-hanger like season 5. And I can’t believe it’s already ending. I will surely going to spend my days reading a shitloads of theories and any news regarding Game of Thrones. See you on the next season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!