June 13, 2016

35 Random Thoughts On Season 6, Episode 8 of Game of Thrones, “No One”

Here’s the thing. I’m admittedly addicted to Game of Thrones and after new episodes, I will read a few reviews and some other articles predicting what will happen on the next episode. I regularly read ‘Game of Game of Thrones’ on The Verge because I like the writing. And also every BuzzFeed article regarding GoT. Just because I open that site everyday at work.

And I know I should do this thing earlier, but I decided to do this now, on episode 8. Mainly because my phone and the charger was dead this morning so I can’t ~pour~ these thoughts on Twitter. So here it is, BuzzFeed style, full of spoilers, not really a review post. Some are may not even in regular orders and I don't even know what photos I should put on this post. Here you go!


  1. Oh, Lady Crane changed her lines. Room for improvisations is important, I agree. I kinda miss Cersei with that long hair though.
  2. I thought we’ll see that actress playing Sansa, still on the side of the stage again. I wonder how damaged her face is?
  3. Oh hey, Of Monsters and Men are still there on the balcony.
  4. Wait, is this Arya? She’s somehow Lady Crane now?
  5. Do you think Arya would wish she’s good with needlework like Sansa, just so she can stich herself whenever she’s hurt like this?
  6. Is Lady Crane actually the Waif??? I read too many theories. This show is driving me insane.
  7. Who are these bunch of...? Ah, nevermind. The Hound already end them. Back to the dark side!
  8. But where is Varys going?
  9. Pffft can these Faith Militants even fight for real? But yea, the Mountain is scary af.
  10. Bronn and Pod! Haha
  11. Ew, Bronn. It’s nothing like that.
  12. I think somehow, somewhere, Pod or Brienne thought about getting it on, but then they decided to keep away from that sort of complications. No?
  13. I still ship Brienne and Jaime. But also Brienne and Tormund.
  14. They’d turn to enemies when night falls! I hope we don’t have to see them fight each other. I’m happy that Jaime let Brienne keep Oathkeeper.
  15. Jaime’s declaration of love is full of threats. And he said that “things we do for love” thing again!
  16. Edmure is marked for dead, like Blackfish said. And the guard would wish he’d listen to that old man.
  17. Blackfish! There’s room for you on the boat, you stubborn! Bye, I guess.
  18. Do you think Jaime’s golden hand kind of sparkles when hit by the dim light so that Brienne know it was him?
  19. Okay maybe they haven’t been rowing that far. Unlike Genry. I don’t even know the importance of his character anymore.
  20. Tommen is an idiot. I thought he was sad and felt guilty that he couldn’t do anything about Cersei’s walk of shame?
  21. Whatever, Tommen. The Mountain is wasted now.
  22. What rumor, Qyburn??
  23. Tyrion, Grey Worm, and Missandei again. At least they’re making jokes now, not just some awkward conversation.
  24. Do we get to see Viserion and Rhaegal?
  25. Oh hey, Dany. Taking the Drogon Express, eh? Please don’t let this episode end with her doing crazy CGI stuff again.
  26. Glad to know the Brotherhood without Banners are still not as bad as those jerks.
  27. Hahaha The Hound still prefer chicken.
  28. Poor Lady Crane.
  29. I thought the Waif was running while holding a sword, but it was a dagger. And the theory about Arya planning the whole attack was wrong?
  30. How about don’t leave any blood trace, Arya?
  31. Damn the theory wasn’t fully wrong!
  32. Yes. Cut that bitch.
  33. Wave them bye, Waif.
  34. Arya Stark of Winterfell! And she’s going home! Another Stark Reunion??!
  35. But does this mean we didn’t get to see Jaqen anymore? I mean, I don’t know if I still like him, but Tom Wlaschiha is hot.
I read that the rumor was about the wildfire. And I don’t mind if the theory of Cersei being the Mad Queen is true. Also, I didn’t notice it before until I saw this Tumblr post. The shot of Arya leaving Jaqen and the Faceless Men behind was similar like when Jon was leaving the Night’s Watch. 

And Preview of episode 9 is KILLING ME. AND WHY WOULD JON SAID THAT? WHAT IF he ends up like this again? :((

I may be back for the Snowbowl. Or not. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!