February 15, 2016

The Long Night is Coming...

Like a lot of things before, I was late to the party when it comes to 'Game of Thrones'. I remember seeing all these GIFs on Tumblr and know which ones are the characters people hate, judging by those GIFs.

To keep the story short, I started watching on January last year and managed to finish all the four seasons before season 5 began on April. So, this is the first time I've experienced the off season. And it's terrible. I mean, I imagine this must be how it feels like for all of you, senior audience. But regarding how season 5 ended... it's like a torture. And the teasers are definitely not helping.

First, we got all this tease featuring all the terrible deaths (hahaha I feel a hint of sympathy for those who haven't watch GoT but saw this teaser whoops), glimpse of Jon Snow arriving at Hardhome, and Bran.


And then there are the promotional photos. I'm glad to see that my precious Sansa is okay and that Bran is standing on his own feet?? But the new teaser that dropped today is just cruel. But it's also such a good trolling?? I don't know how I feel about this, man.


Just... downright CRUEL. Well, to be fair they gave us a warning here (which says 'warning: you will be teased' ha!). Worse, I tried to find out when the full trailer will be released but so far I haven't got any clue. Does any of you know? How do you feel or think about this teaser?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!