March 28, 2013

Thursday Tunes ♪ Long Weekend

3 // march '13 by Diah on Grooveshark

Finally the long weekend is here. I don't think I'll be going anywhere so I'll probably just going to lock myself in the room, having The Vampire Diaries marathon. For most of the nights this month, if I touch the pillow even just a bit or just laying on the floor watching television, I'll fall into peaceful and dreamless sleep in no time. I usually still wide awake until past midnight so my bed is happy now that I see it early on 9 or even 8 PM! This is when my mother would say 'How unusual' and I think she's pretty happy about it, but then she'll feel lonely because she still have things to do but no one to talk to or accompany her... haha. And honestly my sleeping hours is confusing me.


One more month left for the internship program. I know I'm gonna miss all these people. And the photocopier! And many more, I guess. Everyday it seems like they gave us something to laugh about. :)
And I feel a bit more energetic. I'm sure Lily would call it with different adjective which is 'annoying'. I think it's because I got one of my big life problems solved. But could it also be the side effect of so much laughter? Hahaha... I haven't listen to new music so here are the songs I've been listening a lot. Like, seriously, lately I've been screaming a line from some of these songs. If I have a car aaaaand I can actually drive it, you would probably find me in there with the windows down and music blasting, screaming and annoy people. I mean, I already annoy my neighbors by singing my heart out while in the bathroom and also all the time I'm alone in the house. Sorry, neighbors! Sorry again because it's not going to stop! :D
Hoping to post some more soon. Meanwhile...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!