April 6, 2013

Some Plan(t)s

_MG_7236
Went to Bogor last Saturday with my mom’s family, about to visit some relatives, also from her side of the family. I wouldn’t want to go if we didn’t make a stop to visit my aunt from my father’s side. I always think that my father’s blood that runs in my veins that miss his hometown so much. I miss it too. It was so nice just being there, staring at the tree as we pass them by, then smell the air as the rain pours… :)

Before we left to Bogor, we wait for everyone who’s going at my cousin’s home. So I took some pictures of their little garden. The pictures I took that day were mostly plants. I imagine I will have a little garden in the backyard of my future home. 

_MG_7241_MG_7254 _MG_7255 _MG_7252 _MG_7253 _MG_7251 Untitled _MG_7246 _MG_7245

1. These aren’t limes, according to my aunt.
2. Focus 1.
3. Focus 2.
4. Little garden.
5. Bougenvilles.
6. Hello.
7. Some kind of pepper.
8. Some kind of pepper – the ripe one.
9. Chilies.

_MG_7257 _MG_7248 MHM_1130331201857 limes picking limes IMG_7276-edit IMG_7294

10. Familiar yet unknown flowers to me.
11. Mushrooms.
12. Bogor.
13. Limes!
14. Lime + banana tree.
15. Hello, pretty wildflower. This is one of my new favorite photos. :)
16. Rainbow on the Easter afternoon. Anyone else notice the second rainbow near the upper corner?


I've been stressed out by the traffic lately. Really wish I could just teleport from home to the office or anywhere I want to. It's going to save so much time, money, and negative feelings. I'm thinking if I retired one day, I'll move to a quiet place, grow my own fruits and vegetables, running away from the city... That'd be nice. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!