September 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Tegan and Sara!!!

it's Tegan and Sara's birthday!!!

September 19.
It's not even my birthday, but it's a normal thing that I'm a lot more excited about my favorite actor/musician's birthday than my own.
They turned 32 today. And I have no idea how a 32 year old could look so young (I mean, did you see their skin??!), so mature, and so childish sometimes. Well, it gave me hope that I don't actually have to grow up :p

Happy birthday to Tegan Rain Quin and Sara Keirsten Quin, my most favorite twins on the planet. Nothing's gonna change that unless I have twin daughters of my own--HA! Keep rocking. Can't wait for your new record. And hopefully one day when the time finally comes that you decided to visit Indonesia, I'll be there on the crowd to sing my heart out. Look, I made these gifs!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!