May 25, 2014

An Inspiration

I must say after I watched an episode of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey from two weeks ago (E9: The Lost Worlds of Planet Earth) and yesterday's episode (E11: The Immortals), I feel a little hopeless. We hold responsibility for our planet, for generations to come. We should care. And sometimes it seems too much for some people to care. I just don't understand. I can't put my thoughts into the right words, but like I said, it made me feel a little hopeless.

I was still stunned by 'The Immortals' episode when I started browsing the internet and I found this video someone shared on Tumblr. And I don't want to sound exaggerating but after I watched this I feel that this is our hope! If the the future looks like this maybe we and the next human generations have chance to sustain this planet, the intelligence, and then they all can figure out how to travel through space and find another home among stars before earth and our sun is no more. Do I even make sense right now? Do you know what I mean? Sorry, it's like waaay past two in the morning. The thing is... JUST WATCH THIS VIDEO. Donate! Or at least share!




PS: Are you bored of how much I mentioned Cosmos yet? Well, good for you (but not for me!), there's only two episodes left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!