May 15, 2014

Sentimental Post

Big Sound Festival. May 15, 2013.

I can't stop thinking about that it's been a year since I saw my most favorite twins on planet Earth, Tegan and Sara performed. Some people would never understand how some other people like me would get obsessed over a band. Sometimes I don't understand either. But it's just so amazing to hear the songs you listen to every single day being played live at that very moment, sang by the very own writers and singers who seem to always brighten up your day with whatever it is they're creating. Okay, I'm totally obsessed, right? Don't remind me.
  MockingjayPrintsssss

So I read Mockingjay. I didn't expect it to end like that but I like it. I also printed some photos (43) on Tuesday. I'm half happy and half disappointed about them. These photos have gone through an editing process by myself and the lady decided to give it another minor editing, without asking me. Pretty sure they add some kind of 'auto contrast' or 'auto leveling' whatever. I have to say, a few photos look better with that adjustment. But the others... not so much. Next time I have to remind her not to add anymore editing. It's just upsetting.

Still feeling a bit sentimental right now, but I got a plan for Friday. I'm pretty excited about it. Let's just hope the weather will be cooperative. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!