April 13, 2014

Happy Sunday

Some days ago I made a stop motion video. I've had some of these photos for a loooong time. But my Corel Video crashed so I'm using the 30 days trial of Corel Video Studio Pro X7 and finally made this video. Might going to take advantage of it by making more videos!
 


And earlier today I attended the graduation ceremony and officially graduated and done with college! Yessssss. I was quite excited because we all got to meet again. But it's bittersweet, really. After we finished our undergrad thesis we practically live our own live and only meet at a certain occasions so it was nice meeting them again. But then yeah, I don't know when will I see ya'll again. I'm a little bit sleepy right now but I probably still going to edit some photos of me and my fellas! :D

2 comments:

monique said...

I love it! Happy sunday :)

Widya Nurul said...

Love the video so much! :D

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!