April 16, 2014

Graduation Ceremony

IMG_9199 _MG_0006 _MG_0008 _MG_0012 _MG_0016 _MG_0031 _MG_0057 _MG_0080 _MG_0082 IMG_9255 Photo by my uncle and cousin. Edit by me.

April 13th, 2014.
After all those years, classes we attended together or separately, assignments, and fear of not being able to graduate at the same time... we were there together, wearing the toga we earned. There's a sense of pride and happiness, no matter how bad of a student I think I was. The whole ceremony was pretty boring and flat with a lot of speeches (but I paid attention to them, somehow). There's no other live music other than the choir with additional piano and violin player. Could they at least invite Benedict Cumberbatch to play the violin? Ehehehehe... My uncles, aunts, and cousins came to congratulate me and gave me some flowers. It was really sweet, you guys... :)

Well... this is just the beginning and I'm both excited and scared of my own future.

4 comments:

Widya Nurul said...

Ah, seneng liatnya :) Selamat ya kak! Semoga aku bisa cepet nyusul aamiinnnn

Kati said...

Congratulations!

Have a great Easter with your family and/or friends!
-Kati

monique said...

Congratulations!
The photos look amazing :)

Di said...

Thank you, all! :D

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!