December 31, 2013

Looking Back

January to December from left to right.


I had my ups and downs but overally this year has been so amazing to the last bit. Let's take a look back a bit. Here it is the 41st (yay I did it!) and the last post of 2013.


I can remember every detail from some very special events, but I can't really recall what happened in each month. So I'll just give you a highlight. This year I turned 21 and I think it's such a cool number. A lot of firsts this year. I had my first experience in work/office environment when I interned at the Secretary of Commision I at the House of Representative. I went to Big Sound Festival, my first ever live concert experience to see Tegan and Sara, The Temper Trap and Blur, but mostly to see Tegan and Sara. I cried both when they started and finished their set. So grown up. Something I will always talk about and remember. I got into trouble, academically, but then escaped from it. I went places with my girlfriends and had my first sushi experience with them. We got a little misunderstanding for the first time but solved it right away. And in October we formed a girl band. Just kidding. I shot my friends for our yearbook and we were all dressed up, of course. It was fun. Then went to Central Java and for the first time experienced such a long ride. 


Well. It's been a pretty amazing year. 


Looking back, I think the good times and good memories eclipsed the bad ones. Doesn't mean you should forget the bad ones. You should learn from it and then go on, because it's in the past and there's nothing you can do about it other than take a lesson. 


I always feel kind of torn every December because I am both thrilled and nervous as to what next year will bring! I have some footage but haven't start editing the video. 


See you next year! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!