December 16, 2013

Catching Light


Oh goodness. These past few days I've been trying to make a new blog post. There's a lot of photos I would like to share. I know the main problem is my slow USB modem, but I think Flickr hates me too. It's sooo difficult to post even just like six photos. I also tried the old uploader, zero success. I really don't want to resize my photos so I can post it via Blogger easily, but if this thing continues I might have to compromise. Ugh I thought it'll be cool if I can end this year with 41 posts in total. I'm not so sure now.

Anyway. Yes, I finally gave in and bought Catching Fire a week before the movie was released. I haven't read the first book though... I thought the cover was cool and Lily said I should just buy it. I didn't see any sign anywhere near the book piles, so it's a pleasant surprise to find out that I got 20% off at the cashier. Haha. And is it just me or you also wish that Jennifer Lawrence will be your best friend? I've seen a lot of gifs of her on Tumblr just being herself and it's so amusing. Her haircut also makes me jealous, but I won't chop my hair off in the near future. I need them to be long enough for graduation day.

I can't believe we're already in the middle of December! I'm excited for a little trip this weekend and another one on the next week. But before we're going anywhere, I really should scratch two things from my academical to-do list so I can enjoy the trip without feeling guilty. Or so I told myself. I'm such a procrastinator.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!