August 26, 2013

Some Tunes: August

playlist-august-'13

I'm just going to share some music from two bands: HAIM and Deap Vally. I think these girls are incredible! I've heard about HAIM but just gave them a listen a few weeks ago. And I first read about Deap Vally on Nylon. Looking from their musical influences, I know I'm going to like their music.

august 2013 by Diah on Grooveshark

In another news...  I got a haircut. Again. Remember when I cut my own bangs? Yeah, that was a disaster. But this one is... the worst haircut I've ever had in my 21 years of life. I decided to get a haircut because I get bored with how my hair looks but then BAM. Total disassssterrrr. I think I'm going to wear beanie for the next couple of months and I only have two beanies. Ha. And here's the video for Falling. I'm going to grow my hair that long, since it's going to take a really long time for me to trust anyone to touch my hair again. That long!
Okay bye.
 

1 comments:

Kati said...

Thanks for sharing these, I'm always up for new music!

Have a fantastic day,
-Kati

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!