August 21, 2013

Some Portraits

some portraits
 Tiwi, Laras, Indah, Radhit, Ika, Lily 

These are from from early August when I had iftar with the girls and brought my camera along, thanks to Lily for the suggestion. Actually she just asked if I'd bring it and I'm like 'Should I?' and if I do, there better be a little photo session. We had a lot of foods. We shared some scary stories while eating some more. And I finally made them posed for me. Haha. It was the first time I came to Radhith's place. And as soon I see the blank black wall before the gate, I knew I wanted to take some pictures with the wall as the background. It didn't came out right as some of them are blurry (yes, the AF mode still hates me). And the brick wall made even prettier background. I like the raw sense of it.

Untitled
These and more

some portraits
So, the reason why I wasn't in the collage even though I wanted to is because I don't have the similar smile-to-the-camera pose... :( I took their photos and keep telling them to make a different pose. When it comes to my turn and I don't know what to do, they're like, 'Not so easy, right?' But... I mean, at least it should have been a lot easier for them, I take their picture all the time! Anyway. Here are the ones with the black (or dark grey) wall.
And of course it wasn't enough for Ika. Too bad she won't let me post that one photo in which she was posing, bit her finger, made eye contact to the camera. It's my favorite shot and she won't let me post it. Ika, you're annoying.

some portraits some portraits
some portraits
some portraits
some portraits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!