May 31, 2013

Tunes

IMG_8311 IMG_8310
I noticed that the construction of this three-story house nearby is nearly done, or in other news, I haven't take a lot of photos lately. Currently editing a video of the family I shot from this day. Took me awhile because when I first try to edit the video, the software was fussing so I kind of just leave it until I get the mood to try again.

big sound festival // t+s setlist by Diah on Grooveshark

I also noticed that I didn't post any tunes last month? Well, this month's tunes is sooooo predictable. Can't think of any other songs to put together other Tegan and Sara's playlist at Big Sound Festival. Sorry I'm not sorry... I still got that goosebump whenever I listen to these songs, but especially the ones from Heartthrob, wishing I can get back to that day. I have also been listening to more of The Temper Trap. Before the concert I only know probably three of their songs--whoops... And how I wish that I can sing like Dougy! A few days ago I found a YouTube video of them about to perform Down River and they invited Mumford and Sons on stage. Aaah so cool to see them together on stage. Anyway, check out these videos, the songs are from their self-titled album and Trembling Hands is a really good song.

5 comments:

Midnight And Dawn said...

I hadn't heard of Trembling Hands, but I really like them!
Thanks for sharing :D

Di said...

you're so welcome! :D

Two Happy Hearts said...

I would LOVE to see Tegan & Sara live sometime.
Heartthrob is what I've been listening to nonstop lately!
It's so amazing!

Midnight And Dawn said...

woops! I meant The Temper Trap. I've listened to their self titled album & really like their song Rabbit Hole. Looking forward to more recommendations from you! Have you heard of a band called He's My Brother, She's My Sister? I just discovered them & am really enjoying them.

Di said...

this comment made me smile. glad to know that you enjoy them too! no, i haven't, but will do! :)

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!