May 3, 2013

Contra

IMG_7369

Despite all these smiley pictures I took on the last week of my internship, I've been feeling down lately. Mostly because my beloved mother won't let me go to the music concert in which Tegan and Sara will be performing at. I kind of understand that she won't let me because I've got no one I can go to the concert with. I said I could just find a friend from the T+S community on the Internet, which is fatal, because obviously parents don't want us to go with some strangers we met on the Internet. But all of her other reasons is just far from being logical. Seriously illogical that it hurts my brain. Being the only child sucks. And my life's dull. I can't wait until I can make a living for myself and then I can do whatever I want.

I'll start my final paper next semester due to my own stupidity and some mess I made last semester. So this semester I only have one class and we just finished midterm exam this week. It's funny how exam always makes me feel anxious no matter for how many years I've done it already. I really hope I'll come back with more positive news on the next post. Have a nice weekend, folks.

IMG_7416 IMG_7403

2 comments:

Midnight And Dawn said...

Oh, that's too bad! You'll see Tegan & Sara one of these days :)

Di said...

Thanks, Kylie... :)

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!