May 12, 2013

A Day Well Spent

IMG_7896

One of my cousin went through the national exam for high school students last month and the college students in the family including me just finished with midterm  exam. And last Thursday was a red-letter day. My Mom has already started making plans from weeks away so that we all can refresh ourselves a bit. So, hanging out with the family is one of the main options to spend the day. She got some vouchers for this themed park and water world. It's located nearby my uncle's house, we went there first to organize things and last minute preparation. I was a bit pessimistic. Because the place is new. It's not even in the big city, so I know there's not much I can expect. I'm just really glad that I can spend the day with the family and that I can bring my camera. 

_MG_7933IMG_7876 MHM_1130509213435I'm mostly excited to be reunited with this girl. Meet Naya.

PhotoGrid_1368170581508
Nice bracelet, kiddo. Are you sure that's how you wear it?

IMG_7948 IMG_7955

Just like I expected. There's not much. It's not a huge themed park but it was enough to spend half of the day since we're going swimming, too. I was surprised that my Mom took this mini roller coaster ride. It was really funny to watch her expressions even from distant. Then my cousin suggested the Haunted House, and to my surprise again, Mom said she's going with us. The only thing that scares me is probably the sound effects. I hate it. I seriously have a wild imagination and I've already imagined things that don't even exist on daily basis. So I have to cover my ear to block the scary screaming and all. And my Mom was HYSTERICAL in there. I think it was also her way to cover her own fear. She kept punching the fake ghosts that pops out of the dark and like, 'How dare you! I'm not even scared of you!' Crazy. Then I took this ride that spun me over for about 4-5 minutes. When we thought the ride was over, it started spinning even faster for the last few spins. I haven't eat anything but a small portion of rice that morning, so I'm glad I didn't vomit from 7 metres high. Then had lunch break. And it was the most plain fried rice I've ever eat. It was spicy but that's about it.


And then almost everyone went swimming. I thought it'd be a hot day so I refused to swim. But the weather turned ridiculously awesome for swimming; it was cloudy and a bit windy, no sunshine. I kind of regret that I didn't bring my swimsuit, but I actually had fun taking photos and videos of them.

IMG_8010
One of my favorite shot of the day. He likes to bug Naya a lot and it's just funny to watch their interaction.

IMG_8132
IMG_8047 IMG_8161 IMG_8183 IMG_8165 SAM_0963
My uncle took this picture at dinner and I love it. There were more than 20 of us! 

IMG_8173
Checking on photos of her on my phone.

IMG_8177 IMG_8174 IMG_8189 MHM_1130509212902

I felt so tired when we got home and I didn't even spend my energy on swimming. Then I found out that I took 333 photos and more than 20 videos even though some of the videos are less than 10 seconds long. Pheww. See you soon with more good things, hopefully! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!