July 26, 2013

Some Tunes

playlist-july-'13-2 playlist-july-'13-1
first photo: images from google, edit by me. second photo by me.


Due to my forgetful mind, I skipped last month's tunes yet again. This was intended to be posted on Thursday but I skip it, too. Oh well. So from now on, let's just call it some tunes so I can post it on any day. Lately I've been listening to slow songs. I miss my friends who I've lost contact with. I have horrible dream about someone I care so much. Sometimes when you're feeling blue, you got to play some cheerful music and dance to it. But sometimes you just got to find some slow songs to suit up your mood because it's easier. Well, that's what I’m feeling right now.

However, I really enjoy making these edits! I'm not sure I can do this for every tunes though. Just so you know, it took me quite some time to decide on which font I’m going to use. Haha. That's a serious problem in my world. Something about some of these songs...
Ridin' In My Car is not the latest from She & Him. But it always make me smile and then grin with the irony in my head. Check their latest album, Volume Three, which came out this May. But I don’t think I've grown to like it as much as I love Volume 1 and Volume 2. Maybe not yet. Soldier On is the song that make me fall for The Temper Trap. Funny because it's also the song that kind of unite them with their producer for the album. Caring Is Creepy is one of the first songs of The Shins I listened to. It's still and always will be my favorite song by them. Listening to this one in the middle of the night with a chaotic mind feels so soothing. At least for me. And as for the last song... I don't listen to this kind of music much. But hey, I'm trying to listen to as much as I can. And Sia sang on this one. Plusssss, I love the music video with the wolves in them!
Will be back soon possibly with a mess of photos. I was wrong when I said I didn't have more photos on the last post. I do have more, it's just they were not yet edited. In the meantime... here are some tunes.
july 2013 by Diah on Grooveshark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!