July 9, 2013

And I'll Believe in Grace and Choice

untitled untitled
Hi. The holy month of Ramadhan is right in front of us and I really hope I can pass it much better this year. It will be equally challenging and fun. Wish me luck! I kind of want to change my blog's theme but it usually took me forever to decide on which theme I want to use and not to mention that I have to adjust it again... ugh. So probably in the end it's not gonna happen. Haha. I watched Despicable Me 2 last week. It's hilarious. I was laughing a lot that my jaw hurts after the movie was over. Damn minions. I saw my friend performed with his theater club, I hung out some other friends. It's funny how last week seems a bit busy and yet full of laughter while this week is just stressful because my mother is on day off from school and of course there's no other time for her to turn the 'cleaning up the whole house' mode on. She just won't stop. It's crazy. So maybe I'll be back with a mess of photos, hopefully soon.

Meanwhile, have you checked Mumford & Sons's music video for Babel? It's from their Grammy-winning album with the same title. Have a nice week, folks.

1 comments:

Kati said...

Thanks for your sweet comment!
Good luck with your Ramadhan - my old flat mate went through it every year, too, so I know how hard it can be!

Have a wonderful week,
-Kati

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!