July 14, 2013

Family Edition

IMG_9462-july IMG_9182 bro-sist IMG_9452 IMG_9259 IMG_9463 I have a lot of cousins. Both from my mother and father's side. Some of them already got married and have kids. So, automatically, I am their aunt now. Thankfully none of them call me 'aunt'. I love you, kiddos, but don't call me 'aunt'. Not yet. Took these photos when we visit my cousin. She used to live next door, but they moved to their own place years ago. They only had a son back then. Now he has a little sister and I adore how she wasn't even shy at all to the camera. I just have to point my focus on her and she would strike a pose for me! I'm happy about it. Haha. So here is somewhat a photo mess: family edition. It would fit if you listen to Cousins by Vampire Weekend. :D
  IMG_9336cousins IMG_9409 baby A IMG_9327 IMG_93241. Front camera
2. Some of the boys
3. "Ewwwww WORRRRRMMM!" (but they kept observing)
4. Those cheeks tho... yumm
5. Matching pink
6. Love her eyelashes

And there are some other things I captured around their place. My cousin has pots and pots of plants. I remember when they moved out, those plants were one of the main concern. They have a little space here and there for them here.
just hanging_MG_9250 green-bw _MG_9252 _MG_9254
Did you see this flower on the previous pic?

It's July where it's supposed to be really hot here, but the weather have been a rain-wind-thunder combination. Apparently, a typhoon is hitting east Asia right now, China and Taiwan have been the most affected countries. So I really shouldn't complain about some more rain and can only daydream about a more cheerful weather. Hopefully things will get better for the victims. And for my Mom! She's battling flu on this first week of Ramadhan. See you soon.
IMG_9504

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!