January 29, 2013

Latest Experiments

_MG_5857 attempts _MG_5852 _MG_5739 _MG_5740-2 tiny-brush
1. Infinite.
2. Some failed attempts to burn my thumb.
3. Fiery love.
4. Smiley.
5. Different pose, different edit.
6. A new tiny brush. 


Eight years ago this very day was literally the worst day of my life. I felt like the world collapsed upon me and I could never stand straight again. But who knew that years later it would be a good day like this. I can't talk about it without tears streaming down my face. I'll talk about it someday, but not now.


Anyway. Two days ago I met a cute little cat while I was on my way home after grabbed some foods with Mama. The cat was wandering around the gate of a house so we assumed it must have belong to someone in there. We called for anyone to take it back in and a guy came out. It was theirs, indeed and its name is Monic. And yesterday I was creepin' on this cat. I can't wait for February 8. And I'm also thinking about putting a feature for this blog. Have a nice day, everyone.

PS: I changed my header! Wohooo! What do you think?
cat-creepin'-4 cat creepin' 1 cat creepin' 2 cat creepin' 3 kitty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!