August 31, 2019

Moving on.


Hey, everyone, whoever might read this. As you may have noticed, I haven’t make any new posts on this blog since a few months back. I’ve been thinking about moving to Wordpress, but have some trouble trying to export the whole thing, as I have mentioned on this post. I’ve always wanted to make a new post and write about something, anything, but there’s always work and stuffs to do. And when I have free time, I think of the time I’d spend posting the photos and just trying to make the post looks right before I publish it here. I don’t enjoy spending that much time because it’s a lot. So I chose not to.

Anyway, I asked one of my cousins who is a web developer about web hosting and domain. And he generously offered to help me build a new blog. So, from now on, you can find me on my new blog, The January Blues.

This blog is like my personal photo journal which has accompanied me through my teenage rage to young adult phase, to my current adult-ish age. Maybe one day I’ll put it on private, but for now I’ll keep it here. I’m still trying to make the new blog look like I wanted and so far have not post anything. So please bear with me and follow along if you’d like.

Goodbye for now, my sweet blogspot blog and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!