December 31, 2018

So long, 2018.


Here we are again, friends. Another year, another chance to grow. Hopefully. I have a lot of up and down, happy and sad moments, as we all do. I failed yet another challenge to read 15 books (managed to finish reading 12, ugh so close!!), but that’s okay. I made new friends, discover new favorite band and lyricist (ahem .Feast and @wordfangs), get heartbroken over some real and also fictional persons, and learned a few things.

So, I made this video of clips from 2018. I forgot how to use Adobe Premiere Pro, so thanks tutorial videos on YouTube for helping me out hahaha. It’s not much, but I like to keep a little ‘souvenir’ like this. I should probably do this more often than just keep those clips on my laptop for nothing. Hmmm.


Looking forward to what 2019 will take us, but maybe not that ready for April. ‘Cause, you know… Avengers: Endgame and season finale of Game of Thrones


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!