August 26, 2018

Currently


I have a few ideas for a new post, but I don’t feel like making a long draft. Hahaha. So let’s just settle with another currently post, okay?

Last book I read: The Illustrated Sourcebook of Signs & Symbols by Mark O’Connell and Raje Airey. One of the books I get from Big Bad Wolf this year. It covers the signs and symbols from different civilizations. The last part of the book was this huge index of symbols. I’ve always like to use small fonts on computer, but turns out reading it on prints could hurt your eyes. So yeah, this book hurts my eyes because they’re using such small and thin font.

Book & cookie

Last movie I watched: To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. The trailer was interesting because the main female character is Asian. And then after it was released on Netflix, I’ve seen bunch of headlines raving about it. I like rom-com, so I watched it last night, while munching on Pocky and yoghurt, and it was cute! Also, you might also want to see Set It Up (another rom-com movie from Netflix) starring the cutest Zoey Deutch and Lucy Liu!

Currently reading: King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard. I’m just going to talk about it in another post.

Currently been listening to: Twenty One Pilots’ new songs Jumpsuit and Nico And The Niners. And this podcast called Mythunderstood. I’ve only listened to Serial podcast, but after season 1, I haven’t continue listening to season 2 which talks about a different case. And a few days ago at work I open Spotify, not knowing what songs or playlist to play, so I explore the podcast section and the title got me hooked. I’ve always love mythology, and it’s funny! You can listen to it here. I’ve just got on episode 7!

Currently watching: Ugh haven’t decided which TV shows I’m going to watch first. Probably something funny.

Current favorite font: I don’t understand why the fonts won’t installed to Words on the iMac I used at work, so I’ve been using Helvetica again. Not that I mind.

And oh, did I ever mention here that I have another cat? Well, I have a black cat, which is Luna’s son. He’s a spoiled little fluff. Meet my second son, Loki. And here’s a photo of Luna as well, because I am a fair mother of cats who doesn’t waste any given chance to post pictures of my two sons. I’ll try to make another post soon.

Luna Loki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!