July 2, 2014

Fast & Slow

Kitchen Selfie

The holy month of Ramadhan is here and I am so excited about it. We started fasting on Sunday so we just begun. I feel like the time is flying by because it's already mid-year, but I also feel like it's slowing down a bit now that it's Ramadhan. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I've been spending less time on the computer and I haven't pick up my cameras for days. Even if I do, I just left the pictures/clips still in the camera, not in the mood to process them. I'm still hunting for job and still reading The Hobbit. Sometimes I will be such a slow reader. I mean, once I sit down and start reading I could read for hours. So normally I would finish a book in about three day, depends on the book. Other time, like right now, I would read, finished another chapter, put it down, and start reading again like two days later. And it's not because the book sucks. Tolkien's words are magic. I really like it. So yeah, let's finish it before this week ends. Oh, there's this 2014 reading challenge on Goodreads. You would put a number of books you want to read this year. I only put 15 because that sounds realistic to me. And some people actually want to read 200 books, but currently only have 2 books done, do you think maybe they forget to update their Goodreads?? Okay, well... whatever suits their boat, I guess.

Sooo here's a few weeks old photo of me. There was this little 'natural spotlight' in our kitchen that day so I had to take a selfie.

Have a good day, humans.
(Right now I'm a dwarf)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Printed Word!